…namely that whosoever attempteth anything for the public (especially if it pertain to Religion, and to the opening and clearing of the word of God) the same setteth himself upon a stage to be gloated upon by every evil eye, yea, he casteth himself headlong upon pikes, to be gored by every sharp tongue. For he that medleth with men’s Religion in any part, medleth with their custom, nay, with their freehold; and though they find no content in that which they have, yet they cannot abide to hear of altering.
On this page you can read various articles that have been written by various people. We may not agree with all that is written, but it is gathered here so you can read and learn from it. My dad always told me, “Chew the meat, spit out the bones.” That is a good rule to live by here.
If you know of an article to be added to this list please contact me.
- The History of the Bible
- Response to a Concerned Pastor – Manny Rodriguez
- Bilingual Checklist
- A Line in the Sand
- A Parable of Water
- Which English Bible Corrected Your Spanish Bible? – Dr. Gomez
- 38 Reasons Why I Cannot Use the 1960
- 220 Verse Compared
- The Spanish Bible and Hell
- Spanish Bible Comparison Chart – Dr. Rex Cobb
- My Opinion About Our Critics
- Corruptions that have seeped into the Spanish Bible
- Should the Reina Valera Gomez Bible be called Reina Valera Gomez? – Dr. Stringer
- A Look At Some of the Criticism Against Reina Valera Gomez Bible – Manny Rodriguez
- The Removal of Jehovah from our Spanish Bibles – Carlos Donate
- 100 Reasons Why I Love the RVG
- Spanish Bible Comparison Chart – Michael Lemma
- Open Letter to the TBS – Dr. Gómez
- Why I Support the RVG – Dr. Stringer
- My Testimony about using the Reina Valera Gomez Bible
- The Spanish Bible Issue – Dr. Gomez